Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sun Flowers and Vase ala Vincent Van Gough

Well I did procrastinate and did not get this done until the eleventh hour. The post for Following the Masters was due today. I really have a hard time with putting that much paint on the canvas. I have tried this a few times before, check the archives! I like the bright colors and found changing up the direction of the brush strokes, well it did not come naturally to me! but here it is. I posted to late to get it on the web challenge but at least I am trying. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all the forms your artistic creativity takes, Cathie. I see you have captured that pointillistic approach that Van Gogh often used in his paintings. I love the colors too! And by the way, that Elvis quilt is so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete